why

in 2009 with the loss of so many friends and mum,i decided that time had come to realise a dream,cycling end to end,but at near on 20 stone everyone thought i was crazy,a visit to the doctors had welcomed results with the advise not to diet ,take the training steady and eat a sensible heathy diet,and get regular checks with them from time to time,

out on the bike it was murder on my rear too much weight pressing down on such a small area,

the answer A RECUMBENT TRIKE ! and boy was it welcome.because i want to enjoy it 50 mile a day has been planned(20ish days)i have decided the only way i could afford it was to cycle camp,rough and ready but cheap

due to the length of the trip it will also be solo and un assisted,told you i was crazy

Thursday 24 February 2011

NIGHT RIDER OR UFO

fishing meeting last night so,of up to the acorn at burncross,nice leisurly ride up whiteley lane.when you think your the only daft bugger on an unlit country lane in the pitch black its comforting to see a bright light coming up behind as slow as you, ufo was my first thought,cant be some one on a bike at this time of night, the light he ommitted was imense made my led light look like a candle in a jar.as he overtook me,I stepped up my pace it was so nice to have the road iluminated ,want one will have to talk to my financier julie,top of the hill i was cast back into darkness as my leading light turned left and i turn right.

at the acorn a welcome drink and a sponser donation from judith thankyou very much.now that it getting down to weeks rather than months away its amazing how many people are actualy taking intrest or is it just my excitment showing through when they talk to me about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews